Networking for Success – Express
13 March @ 14:00 pm - 15:00 pm
Join Coach-Speaker-Author Rasheed Ogunlaru for this online event to help you learn to network effectively, strategically and authentically.
Do you want to become more confident and more effective at networking in and for your business?
Like it or loathe it, effective networking is one of the keys to building a successful, sustainable business or career.
Join leading life coach, motivational speaker and business / corporate coach, Rasheed Ogunlaru author of Soul Trader – Putting the Heart Back into Your Business, for this unique event to help you build your business, win new opportunities and contacts – and to punch beyond your weight.
It is ideal if you’re starting or growing your own venture or indeed if you are looking to develop your skills to gain greater professional career opportunities.
This session will help you:
- Understand the psychology of connecting and influencing
- Consider the key dos and don’ts of networking online and in person
- Explore what changes you might need to make to your networking strategy now
- Utilise your existing network
- Identify your authentic voice and style of networking that suits you / your business
- Ask any questions about networking effectively and authentically
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants or needs to win more influence, contacts, customers or business
- Anyone who fears or loathes networking – or if you really love it.
- Anyone looking to further develop their career and professional opportunities.
- Anyone looking to build people and customer skills.
- Online via Zoom (details sent after registration).